Add a Popup Keyword Tooltip
A Keyword Tooltip is a small box which pops up when the user holds their mouse cursor over a certain word.
Here’s how to add a Keyword Tooltip to the system.
- Go to the backend and click on the left menu item: TOOLTIPY > ADD
- In the TITLE, put in the keyword or phrase in lowercase only.
- Underneath is a field called synonyms. Add here all the synonyms for the keyword (including spelling variations, plurals, different tenses, etc.), each separated by a vertical bar. For example here are a few keywords and synonyms:
- In the main editor underneath, add the definition. This can contain pictures, links, etc but try to keep it brief.
- On the right, select one or more “families” (actually, categories) to add it to.
- And then Publish the page.
Style notes (added 12.5.18)
Make keyword in definition lowercase and bold.
Definition text should be black.
Example – in dark green (add HEX)
Make keyword in example bold, lowercase.
Don’t indent example.