How much do you know about Business English? Take our quiz and test your knowledge!
1. If someone says How do you do? what is the correct response?
2. What’s an informal way of starting a meeting?
3. What do you say when you answer the phone at work?
4. Somebody phones your company and wants to speak to one of your colleagues, but she’s not available. What can you say to the caller?
5. What are some typical filler expressions that you can use to give you more time to think when you’re speaking to someone?
6. How can you disagree with someone in a diplomatic way in English?
7. Which of these is correct?
a. I bought a seventy pound jacket.
b. I bought a seventy pounds jacket.
8. What is red tape?
9. What’s the difference between a shareholder and a stakeholder?
10. What do we call the main financial district or area of London?
Find out how well did. Click here to see the answers now.